Political Posts of Satire, Jokes & Visual Thoughts #1

On 9/27/2018 at 12:22 PM, ashleyxyz said:

Hi TBG, yeah they good at that, I don't approve of it though, they all leave as millionaires on their current salary ready.😠

On 9/27/2018 at 1:47 AM, StnCld316 said:

25ku.jpg

217293_1832117996233_6820203_n.jpg.fa40651f694200f59845da5a255a2acb.jpg

Why would he surrender, he has done nothing wrong? Two years away from elections, and still the Dem politicians have nothing to run on. So, let's destroy a mans reputation without conscious. This is NOT the party that I want to represent America. Pure Evil! (IMHO) 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ipiratemedia said:

217293_1832117996233_6820203_n.jpg.fa40651f694200f59845da5a255a2acb.jpg

Why would he surrender, he has done nothing wrong? Two years away from elections, and still the Dem politicians have nothing to run on. So, let's destroy a mans reputation without conscious. This is NOT the party that I want to represent America. Pure Evil! (IMHO) 

You get people drinking heavily, I say no ones to blame for anything sexual that happens. Im not talking about rapes or gang bangs, I'm talking about dumb shit kids do drunk, grabbing ass, dropping pants, showing boobs etc.I'm not picking sides on this. I drank in high school and stupid shit happens. If some guy was on top of me groping me. I'd punch him in the nuts and my life wouldn't be affected by it. My parents had a pool and guys and girls used to take stuff off underwater. That's how I saw my first live duck, I wasn't traumatized by it. In fact I didn't see enough if it, the guy was really cute. Stupid stuff happens when people drink too much, especially in high school. She was 15 and drinking, wtf does she think that leads to. I feel bad for her because she seems to really be haunted by it. But 35 years of a good life should outweigh dumb shit that happened 35 years ago at a drunken party. I guess the other few women on here may hate me for this, but it's how I feel and were giving opinions on here..

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1