Political Posts of Satire, Jokes & Visual Thoughts #1

3 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

217293_1832117996233_6820203_n.jpg.26b9ae3761f1bb654a1cd4a34630859c.jpg  0   11.5 kB

I want you to be the next PM of "Old Canada" Cld. By far you are the most honest, sincere person, who carries no grudges or pride in how one lives and one makes...I will email Canada's Parliament to submit your name in this upcoming Elections...Though I find your views somewhat funny with it comes to USA politics. But, that's who you are, always instigating and stirring things up... So pass out the joints, and inform the 4:20 participants, "vote for me, and I'll set you free, rap on brother, rap-on." 

If I was ever PM  the first thing I would do is Abolish the Senate and send the Silver Haired Boys Club into Retirement.  Senators in Canada are chosen and are not elected.  Whoever the Governing Party is usually Stacks the Senate in their Favor so every Bill they try to pass will get pushed through 90% of the time.  Without Senators when a Bill gets Read in the House it either passes or it doesn't.  

It doesn't matter to me what happens in the US Government. It has no bearing on me in the least.  I'm on a Pension so I am not affected greatly by anything major that happens.  I just like to stir the pot a bit at times as I know it gets a couple going in this topic.   :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If I was ever PM  the first thing I would do is Abolish the Senate and send the Silver Haired Boys Club into Retirement.  Senators in Canada are chosen and are not elected.  Whoever the Governing Party is usually Stacks the Senate in their Favor so every Bill they try to pass will get pushed through 90% of the time.  Without Senators when a Bill gets Read in the House it either passes or it doesn't.  

It doesn't matter to me what happens in the US Government. It has no bearing on me in the least.  I'm on a Pension so I am not affected greatly by anything major that happens.  I just like to stir the pot a bit at times as I know it gets a couple going in this topic.   :biggrin:

All you need to know about politicians in the U.S. is that the purpose of getting elected is so that they can get reelected.:biggrin: They will say and do whatever they need to say and do to win an election. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The mistake you are making is assuming that all Democrats will vote against Kavanaugh.Like I said before,you do not understand U.S. politics.Watch to see how Dems Joe Manchin,Heidi Heitkamp,Joe Donnelly,Jon Tester,and Claire McCaskill vote. The only two Republican senators I really worry about are Jeff Flake and Bob Corker because their senate careers are over and they hate President Trump. 

Both parties will have yes or no's.  Just depends which the greater number is.  If it is tied 50 - 50 then Pence will become the tie breaker.

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Both parties will have yes or no's.  Just depends which the greater number is.  If it is tied 50 - 50 then Pence will become the tie breaker.

Unless somehow the FBI discovers that Kavanaugh did something wrong,no Republican senator who wants to be reelected can vote against Judge Kavanaugh.Judge Kavanaugh is too popular with Republican voters for them to vote against him.

9 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

All you need to know about politicians in the U.S. is that the purpose of getting elected is so that they can get reelected.:biggrin: They will say and do whatever they need to say and do to win an election. 

All Politicians are like that.  They make a lot of promises they can't keep.  They give out Tax Breaks for a couple of years and then they'll take it all back in the end.  People in this World only have 2 Guarantees and that's Death and Taxes.

It's got to be tough for Couples that bring a child into the World.  Before the kid gets out their first cry they are already over $60,000 in debt for their share of the National Debt.   :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Unless somehow the FBI discovers that Kavanaugh did something wrong,no Republican senator who wants to be reelected can vote against Judge Kavanaugh.Judge Kavanaugh is too popular with Republican voters for them to vote against him.

Too risky now.  Trump would have been better off dropping Kavanaugh and just appoint another through the process rather than fiddle and faddle with investigations. It cost the US Taxpayers money for all this.

Both Bob Corker and Jeff Flake are young men who expected to continue their careers in the U.S. Senate,but they made a bad political calculation.Immediately after Trump was elected president they decided it would be a smart political strategy to oppose Trump(even though they are Republicans)in order to become popular with the news media.That strategy backfired on both of them.They became so unpopular with voters in their home states because of that decision that they decided not to run for reelection because they knew they could not win. A few months ago President Trump held a rally in Bob Corker's home state of Tennessee.Corker was on stage with Trump.When Trump introduced Corker to the crowd,Corker was booed off the stage by the people of his own state.  

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

217293_1832117996233_6820203_n.jpg.a84d8fd2773aed7c96f7c0573b4401be.jpg

BREAKING NEWS - LIBERALS ATTAINED A GIF ON KAVANAUGH collusion...

Too many parties have finally caught up with Ms. Ford, the ultimate party girl. CNN reports..

293000486.gif.f3e4b9d830b984bfe79b8b0ba3ba05d0.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Too risky now.  Trump would have been better off dropping Kavanaugh and just appoint another through the process rather than fiddle and faddle with investigations. It cost the US Taxpayers money for all this.

You don't understand,the Democrats will do the same thing to whomever Trump appointments.Character assassination is part of their strategy.If  Trump abandons Kavanaugh  Trump's supporters will abandon Trump. Every Democrat and Republican in Washington DC knows these rape charges are bogus.They are just waiting to see how American voters react to this.Why do you think Lindsay Graham was so angry about this?He knows that Democrats are attempting to personally destroy a good and decent,well qualified man just for the purpose of political advantage. This is exactly how Joseph Stalin got rid of his political rivals through the Soviet legal process.Stalin said "Show me the man and I'll show you the crime". In other words,tell me who you want to get rid of and I'll find a crime to charge him with.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

The mistake you are making is assuming that all Democrats will vote against Kavanaugh.Like I said before,you do not understand U.S. politics.Watch to see how Dems Joe Manchin,Heidi Heitkamp,Joe Donnelly,Jon Tester,and Claire McCaskill vote. The only two Republican senators I really worry about are Jeff Flake and Bob Corker because their senate careers are over and they hate President Trump. 

Well, Bob may be a Corker and Jeff may turn out to be a Flake 😏

• Like 1

I just saw a Democrat spokesperson on Fox News tonight.From what he said,it appears the latest strategy of the Dems will be to claim  that Judge Kavanaugh  committed perjury when he explained the meaning of things written in his high school yearbook 35 years ago. LMAO  The Democrats truly are insane.

• Like 1