Candy & Dean Part #1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Could be,but the other night with the other guests was very similar,think they seen it worked and are repeating th thing.

There was no hiding in toilet with the other guests. just hallway. and the hallway can be seen by the other cams. No problem there.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

There was no hiding in toilet with the other guests. just hallway. and the hallway can be seen by the other cams. No problem there.

Yes in that regard it got even worst,more hidding than the other night,but the madness,dance and dance it's totaly similar,Just changed the crazy brunet by an blonde one.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Got answer from support. It is a problem and they are sorry it happened and will talk with them.

Nothing against an little show or small hidding time,but dam..about four hours of this by now.Seems the only real action was in the toilet.

the teasing & dragging out stuff i understand even though i don't like it. but don't have sex off cam & none on cam. the tease should lead to something. if it doesn't they'll eventually join maria & z & t in the no watch zone!:confused:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

the teasing & dragging out stuff i understand even though i don't like it. but don't have sex off cam & none on cam. the tease should lead to something. if it doesn't they'll eventually join maria & z & t in the no watch zone!:confused:

You forgot c and j,Lisa

• Like 1

here is what they sent to me.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Good day, 

thank you for your time. 
Our participants are working for themselves. If people don't like them, they will receive less money and it will be not profitable for them to work. https://voyeur-house.tv/realm29/cam11 They are here all.

Thank you for your time