Candy & Dean Part #1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, golfer06 said:

as participants at vhtv candy & dean make gr8 guests!:huh:

Them as guests are nice,sometimes even very nice,them as an residents(the two in the same roof) are an bloody failure.Hopeful they won't be losted even to be guests.But managers are playing with pure fire,they won't be able put offline the place everytime something happens(discution,fight etc)as fast.From what I seen only way the plce would work..as with only Dean in the house and recieving guests,and candy..far from with,doing some visits etc.

1 hour ago, nack said:

They do nothing. They might as well shut down this apartment !!! 

Dean was best as a guest not so a participant.

agree. i love candy but the only chance for her is to have her own place where she can have guests for 3somes & orgies & send them all home at the end of the night. i don't think that she can live with anyone.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

agree. i love candy but the only chance for her is to have her own place where she can have guests for 3somes & orgies & send them all home at the end of the night. i don't think that she can live with anyone.

Yes totally my opinion. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Well looks like Candy getting ready for work. Dean doing what I always suspected he did before we saw him in this apartment, that would be laying around, eating, sleeping in his underwear all day.Capture_2018_03_23_12_31_52_414.thumb.png.5a0a53889cb080b62636594da80caa02.png

• Upvote 1

Agree with the latest coments,they just not suited to be in house like this,if I was Alex and Anna i would close this house as soon as possible(or maybe with other residents,but honestly the house don't give the best angles,views)and keep Dean and candy as frequently guests of other houses,seems this is the best option but probarby the friendship between them is making this hard to do.

• Like 2