Another US School Shooting

rammer

13 minutes ago, rammer said:

So that's the problem and not the solution?

There is no solution until the factions in the states can agree on a compromise and that will never happen as both sides have their heads in the sand

5 minutes ago, rammer said:

So that's the problem and not the solution?

Sure it's a problem and Governments won't come up with any solution to solve it.  It's just a process that will keep repeating itself.

Look at Obama with Sandy Hook. He flew to Newtown, Connecticut spoke at some function, shed a few tears telling the masses how mad he was and he was going to do something about it and all he did was tote his ass back to the White House and the rest fell on Deaf Ears.  I don't expect anything different from Donald Trump.

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Sure it's a problem and Governments won't come up with any solution to solve it.  It's just a process that will keep repeating itself.

Look at Obama with Sandy Hook. He flew to Newtown, Connecticut spoke at some function, shed a few tears telling the masses how mad he was and he was going to do something about it and all he did was tote his ass back to the White House and the rest fell on Deaf Ears.  I don't expect anything different from Donald Trump.

Now now St. cld.  Let's not revise history.  In fact, Obama signed 23 executive orders relative to gun control after Sandy Hook.  Obama further tried, with a number of Democrats to push a background check bill through the Congress, where it died.  On @/28/17 Trump signed a bill into law rolling back the Obama-era regulation which made it harder for a mentally ill person to purchase a gun.  While Obama was by far not my favorite president, he does deserve credit where it is due.