Anastasia, Nyusha Part #2

4 minutes ago, Anastasiya said:

Will wait Zarina guests next week, along with her boyfriend😜

Sweet! Depending on how Zarina acts, I just might have to subscribe again. She can really pull it off I think. I just want to see if she really can or not. Oh my!! Thx! Made my night. 💋

Oh, and tell everyone there Amy said hi! ❤️ especially the bosses Anna and Alex. 

4 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

sorry guys i miss something... who is Zarina? 

Transgirl! Friend of Ana. She came on and appied make up, which looked great. A bit heavy but still very good. Then they kind of left. She came back another time and hung out with Ana and spent the night but was very dissapointed to see that Zarina was wearing boy underwear. I suspect that she's a female impersonator and not a commited transgirl meaning that she doesn't live as a woman all the time. That's fine I can't either. But the thing is, if I could I would in a heartbeat. I just want to know what kind of trans person Zarina is and I would love to see her have "hetero" sex with her boyfriend. I love transexuals who really play the part of a woman as much as is possible. I'm so excited!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, zoifan said:

So, I guess you didn't know how much everybody here loves you !

You are one of the most popular girls in VH :heart:

It's debatable. Objectively. Previously Nyusha there was a point of interest. She was hot and always participated in parties (including wild with Misty). Anastasia limited by Rock.

Now, Nyu has a boyfriend - and she's not that interesting anymore. They are about the level of first month Misty and Kyle. Next will only get worse. In current conditions. Given the rapid inflation. If Nyu lived alone - she would have been in the same situation as Misty or even worse.

Ana - opposite now free girl. Many different parties. And they have an intrigue (for Anastasia does not hold back anything).

In the current conditions - boyfriend, if he is not the king of parties or swinger - this is complete failure. Even good couples, active, interesting as Darcie&Stif - losses (rather, low statistics). And now the minimal role of Star status and past achievements - such as Misty.

You or do interesting things, parties, orgies, 3-5 hours webcam show - and earn. Or do not earn. Now the topic of statistics #1 in all houses of the project - it is systemic crisis.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Transgirl! Друг Ана. Она пришла, и appied макияж, который выглядел великолепно. Немного тяжелый, но все еще очень хорошо. Потом они вроде ушли. Она вернулась в другой раз и тусовалась с Аной и провела ночь, но была очень разочаровано, чтобы увидеть, что Зарина был одет мальчиком нижнего белья. Я подозреваю, что она женщина имитатор и не порученный transgirl что означает, что она не живет как женщина, все время. Это нормально, я тоже не могу. Но дело в том, если бы я мог, я бы в сердце. Я просто хочу знать, какого рода транс человека Зарина есть, и я хотел бы видеть ее у «гетеро» секс со своим парнем. Я люблю транссексуалов, которые действительно играют роль женщины настолько, насколько это возможно. Я так взволнован!

Zarina is young and cheerful, prefers only guys I think soon we will see action👌

• Like 2

1 hour ago, groomy said:

It's debatable. Objectively. Previously Nyusha there was a point of interest. She was hot and always participated in parties (including wild with Misty). Anastasia limited by Rock.

Now, Nyu has a boyfriend - and she's not that interesting anymore. They are about the level of first month Misty and Kyle. Next will only get worse. In current conditions. Given the rapid inflation. If Nyu lived alone - she would have been in the same situation as Misty or even worse.

Ana - opposite now free girl. Many different parties. And they have an intrigue (for Anastasia does not hold back anything).

In the current conditions - boyfriend, if he is not the king of parties or swinger - this is complete failure. Even good couples, active, interesting as Darcie&Stif - losses (rather, low statistics). And now the minimal role of Star status and past achievements - such as Misty.

You or do interesting things, parties, orgies, 3-5 hours webcam show - and earn. Or do not earn. Now the topic of statistics #1 in all houses of the project - it is systemic crisis.

Oh how I love me some groomy to set everything on the straigbt and narrow. Indeed love around here is fleeting. Just ask Misty! ❤️

Groomy I posted some questions in the VH topics section. Amy's School of Voyeurism. Hope you'll see it. 

4 minutes ago, Anastasiya said:

Zarina is young and cheerful, prefers only guys I think soon we will see action👌

Oh that's nice! Trans people live a complicated life for sure and we're not all the same. For the longest time I was only attracted to women. I was a translesbian. It lead me in part to getting married to a real woman, which is great! I love women so much, but as a transgirl in my mind, I always fantasize about sex with men as if I were a real female. That's how it works for me. That's why I love to watch transgirls try to be as feminine as possible even through sex. It's amazing what the mind can do.  I'm traveling and this morning I bated as if I were a woman and was able to reach an orgasm with out even touching "it". Well, I think it's pretty amazing. Others, not so much. Anyways, have fun girl. ❤️