Anastasia, Nyusha Part #2

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oh that's nice! Trans people live a complicated life for sure and we're not all the same. For the longest time I was only attracted to women. I was a translesbian. It lead me in part to getting married to a real woman, which is great! I love women so much, but as a transgirl in my mind, I always fantasize about sex with men as if I were a real female. That's how it works for me. That's why I love to watch transgirls try to be as feminine as possible even through sex. It's amazing what the mind can do.  I'm traveling and this morning I bated as if I were a woman and was able to reach an orgasm with out even touching "it". Well, I think it's pretty amazing. Others, not so much. Anyways, have fun girl. ❤️ 

Trans people very kind, considerate and caring towards us girls, so I love them for what they have inside in the first place, with them a good time, and Yes indeed they have a difficult fate☝️❤️

• Like 3

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Это спорный вопрос. Объективно. Ранее Нюша была точка интереса. Она была горячей и всегда участвовал в партии (в том числе и дикой природы с Мисти). Анастасия ограничено Rock.

Теперь, Ню есть парень - и она не интересно больше. Они находятся на уровне первого месяца Мисти и Кайл. Дальше будет только хуже. В современных условиях. Учитывая быструю инфляцию. Если Ню жил один - она была бы в том же положении, как Мисти или даже хуже.

Ана - напротив теперь свободна девушка. Много разных сторон. И у них есть интрига (для Anastasia не сдерживает ничего).

В нынешних условиях - бойфрендом, если он не король вечеринок или жизнелюб - это полный провал. Даже хорошие пары, активные, интересные как Darcie и Stif - потери (точнее, низкая статистика). А теперь минимальная роль Star статуса и последних достижений - таких как Мисти.

Вы или делать интересные вещи, вечеринки, оргию, 3-5 часов вебкамеры шоу - и заработают. Или не заработать. Теперь тема статистики № 1 во всех домах проекта - это системный кризис.

About the relationship between the pairs on the project, it is difficult nowadays to find a decent man that will appreciate you, remember my relationship with the Rock, I suffered a lot at the time with him, it was hard for me to be happy as it is now

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Anastasiya said:

Trans people very kind, considerate and caring towards us girls, so I love them for what they have inside in the first place, with them a good time, and Yes indeed they have a difficult fate☝️❤️

But at the.same time we also get to experience something few people do. I cannot even begin to explain the pleasure it can bring. It can be amazing! 😍

3 minutes ago, Anastasiya said:

About the relationship between the pairs on the project, it is difficult nowadays to find a decent man that will appreciate you, remember my relationship with the Rock, I suffered a lot at the time with him, it was hard for me to be happy as it is now

Be very careful about how much you share here Ana in the open forums. People are going to want to pick your brain for every bit of information you have about everything. Generally speaking everyone here is nice, but you never know. Just be careful ok. ❤️💋

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Be very careful about how much you share here Ana in the open forums. People are going to want to pick your brain for every bit of information you have about everything. Generally speaking everyone here is nice, but you never know. Just be careful ok. ❤️💋

Thank you very much, I like your attention to me💋

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, darkpyker said:

@Anastasiya  я просто хотел сказать , что я очень рад видеть , вы один из моих фаворитов с момента появления на ВХ 

<3 <3 люблю тебя (:

I can't even describe how pleased I am to hear that, thank you very much for such words, it's mutually💋😉💃

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1