Anastasia, Nyusha Part #2

6 minutes ago, Anastasiya said:

I'm going to invite friends as girls and guys) but to live until one

Have fun! ❤️ Hopefully more guys as girls, but the real thing. None of that hairy man in a dress stuff. No thx! Lol 

Love that you actually take the time to wear make up and dress nicely. Very sexy girl! 😍

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Have fun! ❤️ Hopefully more guys as girls, but the real thing. None of that hairy man in a dress stuff. No thx! Lol 

Love that you actually take the time to wear make up and dress nicely. Very sexy girl! 😍

Thank you! I'm flattered!❤️

• Like 1

You know the feeling  when you closely watch a popular TV series, then you get to speak with the main actress? That is my feeling when we talk to Anastasia here.

It would be the same when we get to talk to Lisa or Edda directly hopefully some day.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Вы знаете, что чувство, когда вы внимательно наблюдать за популярный сериал, то вы получите поговорить с главной актрисой? Это мое чувство, когда мы говорим с Анастасией здесь.

Было бы то же самое, когда мы получаем поговорить с Лизой или Эдды непосредственно с надеждой когда-нибудь.

In fact, it's great to support such communication between us, and take some Tips for yourself😉👌

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Anastasiya said:

In fact, it's great to support such communication between us, and take some Tips for yourself😉👌

The best tip I think is always be yourself and enjoy.:heart:

• Like 1