Anastasia, Nyusha Part #2

54 minutes ago, nazimakbulut said:

Could it be anastasia and misty?

No. Anastasia try alone. Like Misty in the good old days.:angel:

But there is also Tara. She is frankly cramped in Bree and Drew apt. She earns his reputation completely boring and uninteresting. Although Tara can do a lot in right place.

My opinion from all Anna apartments is better for Tara = Lexy and Pete. Simply because they will support any party and help Tara become more free. Misty&Kyle - bad in this time (they probably will not make friends. And it will be like now at Bree). Ana - option. But it's not fact that they will get along with each other and they will have a rhythm of parties, a preference for guys, etc.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Moving Nyu to Hungary, what a brilliant decision. We all saw how well that worked for Lexy and Pete, moving her away from her friends and all that... who thought this was a good idea?

Agree they should find locals for that place. But maybe that is Nyushas task?

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

No. This is unrealistic. For Nyusha. She is first time in this country. With only basic English.

I generally do not understand the strategy place in Hungary. Only as vacation for the best employees.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe would be feasible if she was still single, but if she's going to be moving in with her boyfriend then it's going to be extra pointless.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zoifan said:

I guess we know where you will be eating for the next few weeks. 

Enjoy the healthy food :cool:

😍😋 Cept my Ana has an even bigger Latina ass. I'm getting hungry. Lol