Mira & Henry Part #2 of 3

Robwin

On 3/1/2018 at 4:20 AM, Mira&Henry said:

as long as my husband likes my body, and my mother sees that I feel great, I will remain slim.
By the way, say: our English teacher said that in English the word "skinnie" is an insult. tell me - is it true?

Your body is very, very beautiful and the way you use it makes it spectacular !

the question is if "skinnie" is an insult... any1 can reply to this ?:biggrin: i can say maybe it's an error, it's "skinny" and not "skinnie" mean тощий (i hope google translate write it good :D) ... so it don't is an insult

3 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

the question is if "skinnie" is an insult... any1 can reply to this ?:biggrin: i can say maybe it's an error "skinny" not "skinnie" mean тощий (i hope google translate write it good :D)

"Skinny" isn't a direct insult, but any word can be used as an insult if you say it with a particular tone. That said, there are a number of words that MEAN skinny, but would actually be taken as insults (scrawny, gaunt, meager, and many more). English is a pain in the ass like that.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, cptmjcooper said:

"Skinny" isn't a direct insult, but any word can be used as an insult if you say it with a particular tone. That said, there are a number of words that MEAN skinny, but would actually be taken as insults (scrawny, gaunt, meager, and many more). English is a pain in the ass like that.

2 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

тощий is definetly insult

knowledge is power ... thanks for info ::)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

тощий is definetly insult

Meriam Webster dictionary:

Definition of skinny

skinnier; skinniest
1 : resembling skin : membranous
2 a : lacking sufficient flesh : very thin : emaciated
b : lacking usual or desirable bulk, quantity, qualities, or significance
3 of clothes : fitting very close to the body : very tight
  • skinny jeans
4 : made with skim milk
  • a skinny latte

I completely agree with Mira, in terms how it is being used, it is defiantely an insult, and we Mods frown deeply on insulting the participants.

Truth be known Mira is very lovely woman and quite beautiful, just the way she is, and if she is happy, then why shouldn't we all be happy for her?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, groomy said:

Andromeda is a complete failure. The best part is probably ME-2. It's sad - but most likely the legendary Bioware has become new EA victim and will be buried soon.

If take actionRPG - new Assassin's Creed is not bad. Witcher 3 - but its legendary. Kingdom Come: Deliverance - but for Xbox/PS4 you need to wait many patches (and spring/summer discounts).

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Witcher 3 is one of the best games I ever played. And I agree ME-2 was the best part of the trilogy.

Agreed that ME 2 was the best in the trilogy. The Suicide Mission alone was worth the price of that entire game and still stands as one of the best moments/missions in gaming. A lot of people give shit to ME 3 but it really wasn't bad. The only thing bad about it was the ending but everything else about it was really good.

Also agree that Witcher 3 is one of the best games on PS4 right now. I put it as the 2nd best games I've played on PS4 right behind Bloodborne, which is not only the best game on PS4 in my opinion but one of the best games in gaming history. Problem is it's super hard and not easy for a lot of people to get into because they quit it too fast.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Meriam Webster dictionary:

Definition of skinny

skinnier; skinniest
1 : resembling skin : membranous
2 a : lacking sufficient flesh : very thin : emaciated
b : lacking usual or desirable bulk, quantity, qualities, or significance
3 of clothes : fitting very close to the body : very tight
  • skinny jeans
4 : made with skim milk
  • a skinny latte

I completely agree with Mira, in terms how it is being used, it is defiantely an insult, and we Mods frown deeply on insulting the participants.

Truth be known Mira is very lovely woman and quite beautiful, just the way she is, and if she is happy, then why shouldn't we all be happy for her?

i m  hope that i love my body, just like you)))) i dont feel any insult when someone calling me skeleton, skinny...19459_1435895637_0.jpg

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

i m  hope that i love my body, just like you)))) i dont feel any insult when someone calling me skeleton, skinny...

no worries, you're  far, far away from this "perfection" on the pic :heart:

• Like 1