Viki & Kate Part #2

Looks like the place will have to be less girl/girl and more dudes will be present(Well at least one more dude),seems could be an needed change,they will get an bigger audience that way i think.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ze81 said:

Looks like the place will have to be less girl/girl and more dudes will be present(Well at least one more dude),seems could be an needed change,they will get an bigger audience that way i think.

For me, this is a real shame if that's the case 😕

I've been a big fan of Viki and Kate - hell, you only need to look at my page 😂 - but getting blokes into this flat is not the way it should be (in my honest opinion of course).

How about getting other lesbian couples to hang out and stay over? Wouldn't that be a better solution to attract a larger viewing (and fan!) base?

Is it really that difficult to have lesbian friends as a lesbian couple?

We need some all girl orgy in this flat 😁😍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

For me, this is a real shame if that's the case 😕

I've been a big fan of Viki and Kate - hell, you only need to look at my page 😂 - but getting blokes into this flat is not the way it should be (in my honest opinion of course).

How about getting other lesbian couples to hang out and stay over? Wouldn't that be a better solution to attract a larger viewing (and fan!) base?

Is it really that difficult to have lesbian friends as a lesbian couple?

We need some all girl orgy in this flat 😁😍

I totaly understand you,But Gess having an all girls palce only must be hard to mantain online,most of others paces like that are now closed,maybe they can mantain an balance,some times only girls others with some dudes also.Gess the pace will adapte to circumstances.that..all girl orgy..sounds delicious.

10 hours ago, golfer06 said:

You can see in the bottom right of the picture that it is the bird cage cover that has fallen over the camera. Vikki just not paying attention.

Cam cover.gif

• Like 5