Viki & Kate Part #2

21 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Whether I am reading them wrong but they seem a bit distant with each other since Viki's night of passion with Izzy. As you say I hope I am wrong but ????

it might be be part of their new strategy to lure viewers. Girls pretend to be more open minded to 3somes or more without paying attention to emotional side of relationship.

8 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I hope not, they're a cute couple, and really seem crazy about each other.

13 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Whether I am reading them wrong but they seem a bit distant with each other since Viki's night of passion with Izzy. As you say I hope I am wrong but ????

It is hard to tell because I can't understand what they are saying but Viki and Kate seem to have a lot of ups and downs in their relationship.

A couple of months ago, they had a threesome with Izzy and afterward Viki and Kate seemed to get into a big fight.  A couple of weeks before that, Kate spent a long time decorating their bedroom with flowers and hearts and balloons that said "I Love You" but when Viki came home and saw it, she seemed to be very upset by it.

They always have a lot of fun when Izzy is around, BUT, having sex with other people can cause problems in a relationship.

• Like 2