Viki & Kate Part #2

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes pretty much. The way the sunshine gets in is a hint for that too.

Well..you all wrong,place seems to be at least in an second p or third floor...just look in time archive logia cam at for exemple 15:40..looked would be an biggg fall sadly.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Well..you all wrong,place seems to be at least in an second p or third floor...just look in time archive logia cam at for exemple 15:40..looked would be an biggg fall sadly.

Yes you are right. So I assume she did not really want get out there... 

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Yes you are right. So I assume she did not really want get out there... 

Not sure,she was very mad,what was even stranger was that younger dude not moving an finger,maybe she already did it prior or something.was crazy for sure.

I'm wondering what all those people drink to make them so mad , rocket propellant or what?? Especially the old fart, he looks like a zombie most of the time. Not to mention Izzy, poor girl almost killed herself :angry:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, waldi said:

I'm wondering what all those people drink to make them so mad , rocket propellant or what?? Especially the old fart, he looks like a zombie most of the time. Not to mention Izzy, poor girl almost killed herself :angry:

I don't think it's what they were drinking,  I think it was the amount.  Around 2:45 am they came home from, somewhere, and they were already drunk, and immediately started pouring more drinks. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, KirbyFCF2 said:

I don't think it's what they were drinking,  I think it was the amount.  Around 2:45 am they came home from, somewhere, and they were already drunk, and immediately started pouring more drinks. 

it can be effect of long winter, people are depressed and drink far too much, it's hard to explain.

• Like 1