Em & Sid

1 minute ago, Badbull said:

Alex stays the night then spends the next  morning doing all the cleaning in the apartment while Sid just sit on his arse. Make you think that somethings going to change

i dont think they would let them stay in the big house, it is temporary whether they will move them to a place like the others or put them with bree and drew (another dead apt. ) as soon as the tenancy ends.

23 minutes ago, sat11 said:

i dont think they would let them stay in the big house, it is temporary whether they will move them to a place like the others or put them with bree and drew (another dead apt. ) as soon as the tenancy ends.

Already switched offline.... 

I think instead that in the guestroom they will put a new copy that could help Em & Sid reactivate their sexual activity.
If it does not work and Em continues to fuck outside (dissatisfying VHTV subscribers), they will surely send them away.

This managers should act more with professional "head" than with sentimental one..they give an place to Bree and drew,even knowing they were super slow and low energy(what could go wrong right),now they are supporting Em and Sid,again very slow,low energy couple,of course it's their money  not mine but they are going down because all this friends support,other house totaly destined to desaster of them..candy and Dean.Its so obvious they aren't doing it the best way,not by miles.But it's up to them.

53 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess either they will be relocated or out of the project. Alex fixed the place lately so the landlord can't complain. Judging by the place Lisa & Chloe got Sid & Em should be lucky when they get a tent :biggrin:

Okay I was wrong:

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess either they will be relocated or out of the project. Alex fixed the place lately so the landlord can't complain. Judging by the place Lisa & Chloe got Sid & Em should be lucky when they get a tent :biggrin:

what we see is that Alex is putting together some kind of closet.

It adds up to the need for more movement here in example the visit we had to Nyu.

And that we have someone being displaced from design (Candy).
At least her suitcase is already made and next to the entrance door (cam 7 of the apartment there).

Unless the pieces of lingerie that I saw stuck in the suitcase are from Deam, hehehehe.

So "weight" reinforcements may be on the way.

One thing I've done right here before.

Bob left with Em, but did not return.:rolleyes: