Darcie & Stifler

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

That would be way too easy 😂

I can't get why they so desperately wanted to stay in the living room all night long while they have bedroom, apparently not so spacious, but with better cams' angles

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Sorry, but this is a blob. Washed out, grey, noisy, you name it. Poor quality view!

And to me was on purpose to be like that.. when the girl was home alone doing her teasing cam show the lights was on

Doesn't make sense playing the burglar show and then using candles light loool

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I think the quality of the view ruined it for them. Probably left 25-50% of the money they could have earned on the table due to the burglar's hang ups. Perhaps better then leaving it all on the table and nothing happening at all. 

Why? Last guests (not participants) in all VH. Only these guests at Darcie apt and the swingcouple at Valerie&Glen (before that at Kira apt) - really hot and interesting.

Dana's girls are already kind of routine. Last girl not bad. Redhead - very good, but we are unlikely to see her again.:sad:

Guests at Spartak - that guest couple was good👍. But quite a bit of action is relative to time of stay in Spartak apt.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yep! And I'm sure you're not alone. Don't get me wrong, I'm not demanding anything, I'm simply pointing out that by doing it the way they are doing it, they are making a lot less then they could be. Perhaps, this is the best they can do and that's just the way it is. I can dig that, but I just think if you're going to do this, go all out until it's over. There are so many ways to gets views besides just sex. I'm waiting for tenants to come in here ready to win!

This place is for sure not ready to win

• Like 3