Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

31 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Belle isn't mixing in which is a worry

after her last stay like that's a surprise,last time she was here she acted like she had a boyfriend at first  by being on the phone constantly then she stopped that and started going out 6 nights a week  that's when I let my last subscription run out but then the few times I saw her at parties at B1 after that she was so board  and just was not the old Belle of her first visit where she was awesome lets hope we can see the old Belle again  who could be the life of the party and was game for most anything shit she would be the first to start taking her clothes off more often than not, get a couple of drinks in her and she would be striping dancing in front of the windows 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cacjc said:

I like Belle don't get me wrong but what has she done to her face. It looks like too many injections she is so puffy or she has become a UFC fighter and came off second best.

Belle hasn't done anything - well not since she came - she has lips which I happen to like and in fact I have big lips myself.

And this phrase I like Belle don't get me wrong -

I know you are not a troll cacjc but that's typical of someone hoping for a reaction. It says I know what I'm saying is going to upset people, but I want to say it anyway. Trust me the number of insulting posts I've read which start "I like you, but ..." from people who very obviously don't fucking like me.