Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

4 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Glad to see Karol who seems very happy with her BF ... but in the same time, sad to see that she doesn't interact with the other girls anymore !    

I think he will leave soon, and then she is back ;)

22 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Glad to see Karol who seems very happy with her BF ... but in the same time, sad to see that she doesn't interact with the other girls anymore !    

I think it's a case of them keeping out of the way of the other girls and not cramping their style. 1 guy in an apartment with 6 hot girls can be awkward. I like the way they've kept themselves to themselves and obviously been out of the apt sightseeing during the day. He'll leave soon and she'll be back to normal. It'll be interesting to see if she'll carry on teasing now, or just go for it, considering she now shown us some epic views in the last few days...:heart:

29 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I think she is deliberately and tactfully avoiding to impose his presence to the other girls.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

My Sexy Belle:heart: has just stripped off into the tiniest G-string - still overdressed if you ask me LOL - and is on the bed with Avi in a pretty pink bikini to watch a film. I guess I shall have to wait for more nudity but maybe I have had my fill for the day :biggrin:

sexy mila kunis GIF

One day My Belle:heart: Mila will show you the way.

I think every person has their own identity. Everyone being different is what makes us unique. If we were all the same, it would be boring. Keep posting the pictures BB, even if is as old as the crust in their underwear. Peace Joey :cool:

• Like 1