Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't think Kamila & Kristy will be a big benefit.  They can hardly provide excitement in their current place.  Irma would likely bring excitement but too may girls in one place, they'd all have a contest to find out who's shit doesn't stink.  RLC messed up beginning this B4 place.  B1 had more excitement.

i agree with that 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't think Kamila & Kristy will be a big benefit.  They can hardly provide excitement in their current place.  Irma would likely bring excitement but too may girls in one place, they'd all have a contest to find out who's shit doesn't stink.  RLC messed up beginning this B4 place.  B1 had more excitement.

Totally agree and Kristy and Kami won't bring any more excitement to B4 which has been scoring big on Replay entirely down to 3 of the girls: Karol, Bea and My Belle:heart: but if we want to see more Kami and especially Kristy, lovely though they are, are not the girls to provide it unless lying on the sofa occasionally caressing each other is good enough for you. Irma would make a difference and maybe Rosie.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

I think B4 is great, in any way, compared to B1.

Where RLC messed up, is R2!! (Also B3, wich is not suitable for 2 couples)