Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

3 minutes ago, Sergio said:

someone who understands more than me, can explain to me why the girls were ready to go out and now they changed and they put on this costume, maybe someone told them?

Girls always change their minds at the last minute. 

20 minutes ago, Sergio said:

surely the long trick Nicole made was done for Oscar, I always wonder who tells the girls how to do the shows

I do not know maybe Nora, but really RLC need to talk with Leia,the twins and Avi they must be more active and need to give more sexual moments.I really like the twins but I'm starting to feel tired

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, e63W213 said:

I do not know maybe Nora, but really RLC need to talk with Leia,the twins and Avi they must be more active and need to give more sexual moments.I really like the twins but I'm starting to feel tired

Nora is now on vacation

1 hour ago, bud2966 said:

as i see it if belle and bea wasn't there b4 just wouldn't be worth watching.  yes karol is there but she isn't as open if there isn't a guy there :dodgy:

and look at that she making sure to keep it hiden by only pulling her short down just enough to show she was bating   she didn't hide like that when she had a guy there and paid to have sex on cam:dodgy: