Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Bea, you are absolutely tremendous and you'll be sorely missed by a lot of guys on here. You're definitely a one-off, in a great way, and couldn't give a flying fuck what anyone thinks of you...You've developed into a star of RLC, one of the best Barca girls we've had, and, love her as I do, the best thing that happened to you, and us, was your split with Neia...I didn't mean this to be a farewell post, but it appears that you might be going tomorrow, so I might as well make it one...

I think we might just see you again. If RLC had any sense, you'll be back... You are a lovely, quirky, certainly off the cuff, a little crazy, very horny, friendly girl, who obviously likes her own company sometimes...I really hope you stay happy, and healthy, have a safe trip, and I really hope we see you again...

You've been Class girl...

Naga :heart:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Bea, you are absolutely tremendous and you'll be sorely missed by a lot of guys on here. You're definitely a one-off, in a great way, and couldn't give a flying fuck what anyone thinks of you...You've developed into a star of RLC, one of the best Barca girls we've had, and, love her as I do, the best thing that happened to you, and us, was your split with Neia...I didn't mean this to be a farewell post, but it appears that you might be going tomorrow, so I might as well make it one...

I think we might just see you again. If RLC had any sense, you'll be back... You are a lovely, quirky, certainly off the cuff, a little crazy, very horn, friendly girl, who obviously likes her own company sometimes...I really hope you stay happy, and healthy, have a safe trip, and I really hope we see you again...

I agree but if I dictated something that long it would take me a week to correct

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Bea, you are absolutely tremendous and you'll be sorely missed by a lot of guys on here. You're definitely a one-off, in a great way, and couldn't give a flying fuck what anyone thinks of you...You've developed into a star of RLC, one of THE best Barca girls we've had, and, love her as I do, the best thing that happened to you, and us, was your split with Neia...I didn't mean this to be a farewell post, but it appears that you might be going tomorrow, so I might as well make it one...

I think we might just see you again. If RLC had any sense, you'll be back... You are a lovely, quirky, certainly off the cuff, a little crazy, very horn, friendly girl, who obviously likes her own company sometimes...I really hope you stay happy, and healthy, have a safe trip, and I really hope we see you again...

I agree

13 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Beatrice, thank you for that last awesome sexy moment.

Thank you for that last day.

Thank you for all that you did during these three months.

Thank you for being you. 

I hope we'll see you again.

Thank you for being 100% yourself

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

ILS ont coupé le replay de B4  express, ils ne veulent pas que ces images là sortent 

Bizarre quand même que c'est au moment que tous attendent de voir que les reprises ne fonctionneront pas "encore" ... 

Strange that what evrerybody's waiting for a long tome won't be available for replays ... Lucky guys who had the chance to see, the others , too bad , even when you pay for replay Option !    Starting to get pissed ... Hope RLC will do something for their subscribers !  

• Like 2

Thank you girls, you have been exceptional today! :heart:

Most surprising (for me) was Avi. I might have not been paying enough attention to her so far, since she's a bit on the skinny side for me (that tiny little thing can be nowhere near half my weight) but she gave some spectacular views today. That is one fabulous pussy, thank you girl! :heart:

And to Bea, who probably won't be here anymore when I return tomorrow: Thank you for everything you did, have a safe trip home, be happy and lots of fun on your next adventures. 

• Like 2