Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

That I agree,but the Rlc phanties on bates,even lots of sex with bra and underwear on(even most of times the couple it's alone in bed)that isn't from VH,chaturbate nothing,only were girls after girls masturbate with phanties on,just like in real life::).

what is the difference between Monica and the girls who are on VHTV, none, maybe a yes, they are much less rich

The only guy on CC who became a member of RLC because he doesn't want to see sex and Masturbation.

Of all the ridiculous comments that I see on CC on a daily basis,this one takes the top prize of the year so far.

Either you are being serious or making a fake comment,,,because this literally makes no sense,,and the only person who agreed with this comment is the person who never makes any sense Sergio.

So in order to never see anymore masturbation on RLC you will now leave to go see the website that literally has the word "BATE" in its name because that's what they pretty much do 24/7 365.

Fake outrage.

8 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Masturbation, masturbation, masturbation and more endless boring masturbating in every apartment!!!  I'm going to Chaturbate!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1