Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

5 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

Is it just me that feel that it is we the paying customers who are making it possible for theese guy`s to be staying in Barcelona without paying for a room?!!

They should at least pay for their food and booze.  «««««««««««( i think Jasmin's ' BF pays for his stay though )

Sofie and Naomi have received the flowers because they are good girls, I would like to know according to the theologians of this forum what they did the girls of B4 until the morning, I would like to laugh

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

Sofie and Naomi have received the flowers because they are good girls, I would like to know according to the theologians of this forum what they did the girls of B4 until the morning, I would like to laugh

They were volunteers at the soup mission for the homeless,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:biggrin:,

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I'm sure you could come up with a few suggestion, Sergio...:dodgy:

6 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Theologians ...wouldn't a private detective be better?

Or if you were ever lucky enough you could ask the girls and they would say it's none of your business.

The Goddess received flowers and she is a good Goddess, perhaps a more suitable being for a Theology discussion. :dodgy:

11 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I do not know if Sergio you had noticed but almost all of the women in all of the flats have received flowers in the last 30 hours. Open your eyes and understand what you are seeing. It IS very obviously an Eastern European/Orthodox Christian habit to give them at this date! If you opened your mind as well as your eyes you might understand a little!:huh:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1