Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Hay una buena probabilidad de que My Belle :heart:olvide lo que está pasando. Una vez que el estado de ánimo se mata para ella, es difícil para ella ponerse en marcha de nuevo.

Unfortunately, but that is understandable.

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

The main bedroom of the house B2, it seems that communicates with the bedroom of the other house, and the walls, are really paper.
When I have heard, on other occasions the blows, I have always had the feeling that they could throw the wall down.

Unfortunately a lot of modern buildings are not noise insulated to the point where you cannot hear your neighbour, particularly in apartments..

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

Too much bubble bath canna,see what they are doing ubder those bubbles.

lol.. they gotta clean up after  "mama sofie" might get annoyed:rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

There's a fair chance My Belle:heart: will forget what's going on. Once the mood is killed for her it's difficult for her to get going again.

When she's in the mood she's on fire like she was taking Monica's clothes off before the knock on the wall interrupted her. Then she just got deflated as those memories came flooding back. It seems that she is forever getting frustrated.

Next time she needs her own room.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Desafortunadamente, muchos edificios modernos no están aislados del ruido hasta el punto en que no se puede escuchar a su vecino, especialmente en los apartamentos.

Unfortunately, you're absolutely right.
Sometimes, almost, you can hear how your neighbor snores ... It's super unpleasant.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

When she's in the mood she's on fire like she was taking Monica's clothes off before the knock on the wall interrupted her. Then she just got deflated as those memories came flooding back. It seems that she is forever getting frustrated.

Next time she needs her own room.

Next time??...hmm  maybe :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Unfortunately a lot of modern buildings are not noise insulated to the point where you cannot hear your neighbour, particularly in apartments..

I think it's time that RLC do away with this Apt and get a house,,,too many interruptions by neighbors:dodgy:

• Like 1