Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

exactly so why did you ask me for proof when you knew what I did????????????

do not waste time with these people, it is cyclical on this forum, occasionally a person appears who defends the girls regardless of appearances, everyone has read the translations that talked about the bonuses, RLC is not a charity

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, rammer said:

I'm confused.  If you don't like Sophie that's what you choose.  Why trash her?  Move on to another girl or room.  I hate negativity. I guess most don't.  It's a shitty way to live though.  Just my thoughts.

This. Frankly, I am not a big fan of what Sofie did yesterday. I'd infinitely prefere her to do nothing and not pretend. But shit, the anger in the 20 pages of so of posts, that's making me uncomfortable.

Sofie is just doing what she did during her first tenure that made her well loved but the community - remember it was at a time when some of the girls were outside 5 days a week. RLC has considerably upped their game, as you can see from many of the returning girls (for example Jas, who was one of the most shy girls during her 2 first stays, and now apparently people are just sick of seeing her fuck her boyfriend over the covers). And yes, Monica is a brillant girl that makes everyone look pale in comparison, absolutely true, well, the current cast is mostly great I think. Yes, Sofie is a disappointment this stay, and it is especially visible considering the fact that we have had a lot of great grils lately, but she still is far from beeing the worse of all time.

• Like 2

yes monica should be in the big bed room. but rlc has given it to their number 1 money maker even if its not in apt. sofie is actting just as she did on her last time on rlc the tents the hiding in bathroom with the first guy she had in apt. then after that she started to show more and by the end of her stay she even let a guy eat and finger fuck her on cam. she is just doing as she has done before nothing new same old stuff