Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 hour ago, mikeusa said:

i wonder who has the best asses aamina and nica v.s. belle and blair ass.    if that makes sense, on what i just said.

I'd go with B&B, I especially love Blair's ass.

But for the whole Barca-cast, it would be Jasmin or Blair for me.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Watching Belle display that beautiful open pussy,i come to the conclusion, sliding in her must be like sliding into warm fur lined gloves,minus the fur,,lol.  dents-mens-leather-gloves-with-rabbit-fu

Come on now don't get me too excited. I did actually have a dream about My Belle:heart: which was really unusual because it did actually include the feeling of being inside her. :biggrin::biggrin::heart:

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

She's likely gone on to advance her Modelling Career while she's able to.  Models have Expiry Dates, once they reach a certain age they got tossed aside and forgotten about.

I know SC, I was being sarcastic...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, kase said:

i think that rosemary was not happy to get pussy from just Belle and amina so she will try maybe to get more from monica and maybe from naomi and maybe from sofie to :biggrin:

well she did try go to B2 today lickety split :dodgy:

2 minutes ago, kase said:

i think that rosemary was not happy to get pussy from just Belle and amina so she will try maybe to get more from monica and maybe from naomi and maybe from sofie to :biggrin:

now,now you should know by now Naomi is sofie bitch rose is not allow to Touch sofie bitch Naomi.

• Like 1