Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

34 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Thank you Nicole :heart: great orgasm ;)

WOW! Strong orgasm!

OOn the 2 previous stays, Nicole bated and had sex alot, but she never quite get to an orgasm. Looks like she've learn a technique now, cause now she has great orgasms!

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Thank you Nicole :heart: great orgasm ;)

Great stuff my girl and thank you for sharing...:heart:

She's been a great tenant again this time around guys...Sexy, friendly, bating and nudity, and she's happy and giving us that beautiful smile. She's also not spending nights away from the apt...I like Gina but I wish they'd switch rooms...The lighting is shit in Nicole's room most of the day and it didn't do that bate just now justice...:cry:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

WOW! Strong orgasm!

OOn the 2 previous stays, Nicole bated and had sex alot, but she never quite get to an orgasm. Looks like she've learn a technique now, cause now she has great orgasms!

I've noticed that ed. She's had 2 great orgasms using her dildo now, something she found hard to do before. I think she used to try too hard before...I was always willing her to climax but after what appeared to be ages, she very rarely did...She seems to have cracked it now...:biggrin::heart::heart:

I just wish she had a better room...:sad:

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

OT for you with replay - check out Eva and her female guest eating out each other from 0500 on cam 7

I watched almost all of it. Even with the blanket (which popped open occasionally) it was stimulating to

watch Eva seduce her friend little by little. It was stop & go, stop & go.

Eva kept working on her inch by inch around the breasts, down to the mound, then tungue to clity....

Then repeat.....