Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You won't believe this...She borrowed both of Sofie's dildos, kept her little red number on, opened her legs as wide as they would go, which was around her neck because she can, and used both dildos on herself...Jeez, she's the 1st girl I've seen squirt on here and she had to clean the cam...:wink:

ok i will go back to find that thanks :dodgy: :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

You missed the best bit Pea...:biggrin:

How could I forget those :dodgy: Don't want to derail this thread with Kitty talk, but I stopped watching her bates when they became "shows", complete with her blowing kisses at the cams. I pretty much only watch them fight now :confused:

• Like 1

4 timer siden, Mikelima1970 sa:

ja fordi Sofie er Ikke RIKTIG MED oss.

detamen t'Itdet er den jævla Høye musikken Som sauer naboene til Å banke er jævla musikken Som Gjør naboene banke

Good morning My Beautiful Brilliant Golden WonderBelle:heart:. Straight out the shower she put some clothes on which is a pity because the light looks really good. :biggrin: I guess I'll have to wait a few hours.

4 hours ago, Nick said:

I am watching right now world rugby sevens series  Jasmins  BF doesn't look anything like rugby players LOL the reason I said this some one said that he is 

Rugby Sevens is a very different game, which requires players of great speed and dexterity. He certainly wouldn't be a back or Rugby League player but might just pass as a forward. The Russians are a team who make up the numbers at the World Cup and the Ukrainians are worse having an average record against over minor European teams and have only ever played Romania and Georgia of the recognised rugby playing nations.