Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Looks like I missed some good stuff Sad face animated emoticonTypical, when you sit a night at home, plenty of time, nothing to do, very bored, then usually RLC is dead all over. But if you are busy, have made plans, or just deside to to bed early one night, then usually alot of stuff happens. Well, glad I caught last night live, sadly I missed tonight, but guess one cannot always catch everything.

Happy to hear Nicole is back to being great again, I really only watch B2 if I see Nicole on her own. I think Gina is nice, I have nothing against her as a person, I just never found her particulary interesting. Neia I kinda can't stand.

• Upvote 1

Good morning everyone. I'm not a huge fan of the girls returning, only a certain few...Karol is one of them. After her short stay in B2 last time, I felt she was just warming up and had plenty more to offer. I was thrilled when she returned to B4 and up until her BF arriving, she's been everything I expected...the best tease ever, but giving us a little more every day, and, contrary to what some guys say, some great views :biggrin:...But what she's given us the last few days with her BF is beyond my wildest dreams...and has certainly quietened a few of the Karol bashers down...

She is well on her way to becoming a RLC legend, she already is in my eyes, and there aren't many of them...I love this girl to bits...

heart beat emoticon