Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

8 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

damn there's was a lot that i miss, i take it that  sofie was doing her cock tease  show again:angry:

She got quite heavy with Naomi on her bed, both naked, with some kissing, then they went to the small bathroom with a dildo and hid off cam. Concensus of opinion, and mine, is that they did fuck all...:dodgy:

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She got quite heavy with Naomi on her bed, both naked, with some kissing, then they went to the small bathroom with a dildo and hid off cam. Concensus of opinion, and mine, is that they did NOT fuck AT all...:dodgy:

You are missing 2 words Naga "NOT"-- "AT" ,,,,,:biggrin:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

That's $1million you owe me, mate...Sofie obviously licked Naomi out off cam in the bathroom...:biggrin:

Mikey you owe us all a million.  We all watched Sofie and  she has lady parts.  No balls there.

10 hours ago, euromike69 said:

2b1720461cdf974e8d366d65c6a5055f.png

GIF mode iman chanel

Mike the queen of teasing is Karol, for me the tease is to bring hope, images in the brain, naughty emotions and sometimes pleasant frustration...:heart:....:angel:...:blush:... Sofie regressed on her third term, all the qualities that Sofie had disappeared and RLC made a mistake in giving the big room to Sofie. at first it gave him confidence that is very good for her, but the flip side of the medal is this confidence comforted Sofie not to do more and tonight was an example of stupidity, mockery misplaced, a lack of respect for us. it's impossible to have the title of queen of the tease when you brought anger to your fans and me in particular I hope to see the Sofie second term simple, sweet, sensual, charming, funny, sexy, shy when it is necessary

1 minute ago, martyen said:

Mike the queen of teasing is Karol, for me the tease is to bring hope, images in the brain, naughty emotions and sometimes pleasant frustration...:heart:....:angel:...:blush:... Sofie regressed on her third term, all the qualities that Sofie had disappeared and RLC made a mistake in giving the big room to Sofie. at first it gave him confidence that is very good for her, but the flip side of the medal is this confidence comforted Sofie not to do more and tonight was an example of stupidity, mockery misplaced, a lack of respect for us. it's impossible to have the title of queen of the tease when you brought anger to your fans and me in particular I hope to see the Sofie second term simple, sweet, sensual, charming, funny, sexy, shy when it is necessary

I'm confused.  If you don't like Sophie that's what you choose.  Why trash her?  Move on to another girl or room.  I hate negativity. I guess most don't.  It's a shitty way to live though.  Just my thoughts.

• Like 1