Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Just now, Fagen said:

Its not to a new camera, its a mirror that are in the corner, the camera angles in that room is just a little bad so cant see that area :)

I wondered if it was a mirror after I wrote the post. It does seem a bit odd to have one there but I believe you. Girls do like looking at themselves in the mirror so much. My Belle:heart: nearly always pouts and gives a little shimmy whenever she finds herself in front of one. Those aren't for us. It's just what they do ...

14 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Jasmin and Rosie in Rosie's room. Is Jasmin now watching Rosie try on clothes? My Belle:heart: did that the other day. Seems like a sexy skirt with an unsexy top :huh:

And indeed My Belle:heart: is now watching too.

14 minutes ago, Nick said:

I am keep waiting  to see Jas do something exiting LOL if she doesn't  then for sure what she did in B2 before  came to B4 it was only cover her ass to protect her bF 

hehe...possibly..

59 minutes ago, Fagen said:

She is nice just seems a bit staged to earn her bonus, but at least it gives us something nice to look at :blush:

Fagen she is just a very very horny woman...she is constantly in a good mood, which seems to turn her on...If it was all staged she'd point straight at the cam every time...The long sensual lead up gets her juices flowing even more and she always delivers. Yes, she's bating for us, but more for herself, IMO...and I'm not talking about bonuses...

There are bates, and then there are Monica's bates...Sensational girl, :heart::heart::heart:

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Nick said:

I am keep waiting  to see Jas do something exiting LOL if she doesn't  then for sure what she did in B2 before  came to B4 it was only cover her ass to protect her bF 

Protect her bf? how that? I see her do many fun things, just as much as the other b4 girls :)

Yesterday she ran around without panties most of the day, and today she had a sexy bath time. She is doing pretty good imo :)

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Protect her bf? how that? I see her do many fun things, just as much as the other b4 girls :)

Yesterday she ran around without panties most of the day, and today she had a sexy bath time. She is doing pretty good imo :)

did she bate yet ?

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Fagen she is just a very very horny woman...she is constantly in a good mood, which seems to turn her on...If it was all staged she'd point straight at the cam every time...The long sensual lead up gets her juices flowing even more and she always delivers. Yes, she's bating for us, but more for herself, IMO...and I'm not talking about bonuses...

There are bates, and then there are Monica's bates...Sensational girl, :heart::heart::heart:

Okay maybe not staged, is just the way she puts on sexy lingerie before she starts bating, but yes she is nice :)