Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

2 minutes ago, Nick said:

did she bate yet ?

Not yet but her bf just left and they had sex many times, so a lot of bates while he was there :) I know you didnt watch her then so might be why you didnt see :)

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Okay maybe not staged, is just the way she puts on sexy lingerie before she starts bating, but yes she is nice :)

I think wearing stuff like that really turns her on even more...and me, I might say :biggrin:. She's fantastic...:heart:

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Not yet but her bf just left and they had sex many times, so a lot of bates while he was there :) I know you didnt watch her then so might be why you didnt see :)

ok if you happy I am happy we see and I am hopping so  , By the way I didn't watch her when her BF was there I have weak stomach  

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Is Rosie planning a trip? Or is this just a slow move into Jasmin's room?

She did seem to put all her new clothes or at least selected ones back in a plastic bag which is a bit odd. Wouldn't you hang them up or put them in a drawer? Maybe so they are easier to pack but I would have thought Barca was exactly the city to show off new clothes.

12 minutes ago, Fagen said:

so a lot of bates while he was there

Surely just as part of sex. Last time they were bating together but didn't they go on to completion with sex? I am not really sure 90% of what you are talking about was anything but foreplay and none of it was on her own, was it?

• Like 1