Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

hehe sorry its also nice to see her naked, she is sitting on the toilet now cam 13-14

Yeah it's been a frustrating day as almost all her nudity has been far away today and she probably has only a week left. Once she's left I heartily agree that she can wear as many clothes as possible :biggrin:. The nudity went down a lot with that Potter uniform.

11 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Not yet but her bf just left and they had sex many times, so a lot of bates while he was there :) I know you didnt watch her then so might be why you didnt see :)

I told you I have weak stomach I Vomit first time when I looked them 

20 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Surely just as part of sex. Last time they were bating together but didn't they go on to completion with sex? I am not really sure 90% of what you are talking about was anything but foreplay and none of it was on her own, was it?

It was with him yes not on her own, except that one night in b2 before she left for b4.

50 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Okay maybe not staged, is just the way she puts on sexy lingerie before she starts bating, but yes she is nice :)

I'll also like to add that she had this sexy underwear and boots on most of the afternoon, she didn't just put it on for bating. And just to back up how horny she is, she left the apt wearing just that, with a red coat over it...No wonder she was horny when she got back...:biggrin::heart:

Not sure if they are live, they seem to be typing, or pretending to be typing, doesnt look real. I checked her site and not online there, so might be for some other site.

Anyone have an idea what this fake typing they do on computer is for?

2 minutes ago, Nick said:

you guys tell me there are people pay to watch this show jas doing  ,  they must be very desperate  people out there 

Sadly there is, but she is not online on her regular site so must be somewhere else, but what is that fake typing they do on computer? I have seen Rose do this before. They pretend to be typing.

• Like 1