Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

15 minutes ago, Vamy said:

Realy? Can you share the site?

Sorry it was not her I think cause she is on her regular site now the one that is posted here on camcaps, but she is in private chat so have to pay.

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

I came on her site because somebody mentionned it here and yes Now she is in a private chat.

Ok,if you really know then, but it's hard to know the truth from all the assumptions that go on here.Thanks.

13 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Did you ever go on her site ??  I did and she she just chat she says she won't take anything off

You paid to see? I just checked the prices and its crazy, it costs a fortune on that site, people are getting robbed.

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I think everyone better enjoy Jazzy Jasmin for the time we have left with her, as this is most likely her last stay with us voyeur's on RLC.

You feel she wont be back after this stay ? Maybe because of her bf then.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, happyone said:

I do not want to get anywhere close to you when you decide to throw up :dodgy:

Did I say I Throw up on  jas and Rose  or when I did Throw up  was when Jasmins   Bf was all naked then I Throw up

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I think everyone better enjoy Jazzy Jasmin for the time we have left with her, as this is most likely her last stay with us voyeur's on RLC.

I'm enjoying every second of my Princess Jasmin:heart::heart:::)

• Like 1

When My Belle:heart:went for her shower and Blair waited patiently on her bed I thought they were maybe at least going to watch something together but apparently with Belle in the kitchen with Rosie it would be a long wait. This is not the first time I have seen Blair waiting ... 

10 minutes ago, Fagen said:

You paid to see? I just checked the prices and its crazy, it costs a fortune on that site, people are getting robbed.

No I didn't pay if you go on the site it's free if she's not in a private chat.  Why would I pay when I can see her here  ??