Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

• Replies 21.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Fagen said:

You paid to see? I just checked the prices and its crazy, it costs a fortune on that site, people are getting robbed.

I did make the stupid decision to see Michelle's cam site when My Belle:heart: was on it. As they shut of the feed as soon as i joined I felt royally robbed but then I felt I was being royally robbed when the cam site had a better view than RLC seeing as they were paying for Michelle's accommodation and effectively her advertising as she knew her fans on both sites would track her down. I certainly wasn't the only one who paid from CC.

If My Sexy Belle:heart: went camming and the site was right I would pay to see her simply because you do get a better quality view. This is only because of RLC. Otherwise I have never paid for a cam girl and would think I have only clocked in about 1 hours viewing time on such sites in the last 5 years. I still have the tokens from Michelle.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I did make the stupid decision to see Michelle's cam site when My Belle:heart: was on it. As they shut of the feed as soon as i joined I felt royally robbed but then I felt I was being royally robbed when the cam site had a better view than RLC seeing as they were paying for Michelle's accommodation and effectively her advertising as she knew her fans on both sites would track her down. I certainly wasn't the only one who paid from CC.

If My Sexy Belle:heart: went camming and the site was right I would pay to see her simply because you do get a better quality view. This is only because of RLC. Otherwise I have never paid for a cam girl and would think I have only clocked in about 1 hours viewing time on such sites in the last 5 years. I still have the tokens from Michelle.

so do I :biggrin:

11 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

No I didn't pay if you go on the site it's free if she's not in a private chat.  Why would I pay when I can see her here  ??

Okay good, I just thought maybe you did cause every time I go on it always says she is in priavte chat so never seen her text/chat, I saw one time maybe a while back when she was on but was very short and then she went into private.

6 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Jasmin must need money to go home.

She needs the money to buy nice things for herself and there is nothing wrong with that. I don't mind camming provided it is equally visible to RLC customers, that it is relatively short and that other girls don't get involved because then RLC begins to look silly or like those other voyeur sites I don't watch.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

She needs the money to buy nice things for herself and there is nothing wrong with that. I don't mind camming provided it is equally visible to RLC customers, that it is relatively short and that other girls don't get involved because then RLC begins to look silly or like those other voyeur sites I don't watch.

Well at least we see the cam show for free.Direct from RLC.

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

don't feel bad bb I have to some to 

Archived