Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 hour ago, rammer said:

Belle definitely has some artistic skills.  There are others, Leora, Masha and maybe Adeline. What is your opinion about who you feel is the best current artist?

The Goddess is way superior in my opinion. I used to think she was competent just copying things off others but then I saw how incredibly fast she was. She really has talent but then would you expect any less from someone who seems to find things so easy. She watched videos of other painters so she could improve. 

Masha is a much better singer/musician than artist.

Like vortios mentioned it was amazing to see My Belle:heart: body paint herself. That does take some real skill and awareness.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

good night monica sweet dreams :heart:          thank you blair for the long great views tonight:heart:      night to all                

Good night Bud.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

The Goddess is way superior in my opinion. I used to think she was competent just copying things off others but then I saw how incredibly fast she was. She really has talent but then would you expect any less from someone who seems to find things so easy. She watched videos of other painters so she could improve. 

Masha is a much better singer/musician than artist.

Like vortios mentioned it was amazing to see My Belle:heart: body paint herself. That does take some real skill and awareness.

I agree. I remember watching Leora painting a picture of Audrey Hepburn in their old apartment. She did it in their living room at a place where the camera angle was perfect to see her do it.  It was pretty amazing to watch.

• Like 1