Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

I'll tell you something Adam, and the other Monica fans here, it's not just us blokes that she's got hooked, I've lost count of the girls tonight who just can't keep their hands off her...:biggrin:

She is amazing, and she's done fuck all tonight...I just can't stop watching her...:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 2

good evening everyone I just connected to RLC and it's very nice to see all the girls together, even Tiana is there. My first impression was to see a painting of Leonardo da Vinci girls version.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVQ-1S_rBwVqZDXb8IPsF... I see a lot of positive things tonight Sofie is talking to Tiana Amina talking to Naomi I'm not expecting anything to be disappointed but I hope a lot stephanie+plateau+le+cene.jpg... I will go to confession later

Nica and Belle disappear to Belle's room where Belle changes into the clothes she wore for the DJ and her mate - the ones she went to the "grocery store" in that morning. A see-thru 3 piece with very lose shorts.

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'll tell you something Adam, and the other Monica fans here, it's not just us blokes that she's got hooked, I've lost count of the girls tonight who just can't keep their hands off her...:biggrin:

She is amazing, and she's done fuck all tonight...I just can't stop watching her...:heart::heart::heart:

Indeed... I just hope they go easy on her..in the jacuzzi..