Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

bet all the guys who left early and don't have replay will be pissed

I have not seen and I have no replay and today is a wonderful day

• Upvote 1

Damn what a night. 3 hours of sleep is not enough for me though, it'll be a hard day at work.

I was absolutely convinced, since her first interactions with Nica, that Amina had it in her, and would be a star given the proper circumstances and cast. With the amazing, already legendary Rosie and Belle tag team, it had to happen.

Thank you girls, you were fantastic :biggrin:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mikeusa said:

so fake

Even if it was, this is a show, and it was by far the best thing that happened throughout the night.
There were girls, who behaved as if the party was not with them. Even the new girl, she tried to participate in some dance (but it's like asking a sardine to bark), which is impossible, impossible.
But other girls, barely lifted their ass from the seat, or directly, in full meeting, were with their abstracted on your phone as if the thing was not with them (and I do not mean Rose with these words)
In short, that each one draw its consequences.

6 hours ago, vortios said:

It hurts, is to see Monica and her phone on B4, she could have saved a trip, if she thought to be on her phone the whole party.
I would almost have done a favor to the other compañeras.

Monica was on her phone quite a bit, but so were some of the other girls, hence my earlier post about 'confiscating' them the girls enter the room. Imo Monica wasn't interested in another 3some with Rosie and Belle...She just wanted to enjoy herself...which she did, up to a point. but I think she was trying to escape from the girls and eventually found sanctuary with Jasmin. I don't believe girls are Monica's thing and that particular night was a one off...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fagen said:

La extraña Monica acaba de salir de la casa, se pregunta por qué tenía que irse tan temprano, o tal vez ya no quería estar allí.

I bet on the second. Monica, I would say, that she did not want to be at that party last night. At all times I was more outside than inside the party.
And we can say if she participated more or less, but that she did not feel like partying was very evident.

6 hours ago, mikeusa said:

hiding with there hair to me there not really eating pussy.

Sorry Mike, I have to disagree...It wasn't fake, it's just unfortunate that the cams are where they are...Some blocking is unavoidable, sadly...:sad:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1