Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Goodnight My Beautiful Belle:heart: and thank you for all the entertainment you gave tonight. I must admit in the kitchen earlier it did seem that at most we might get some naked film watching but of course we got much more than that. :biggrin::biggrin:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

sexy mila kunis GIF

Better Than Mila

36 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Was it that long ? was more 10 mins not ?

Not as long as My Belle:heart:'s not that it matters.

Obviously I have watched a lot from The Goddess and I think that 15-18 minutes is probably the ideal time. Longer and it gets exhausting. :dodgy:

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

My taste in women has definitely changed since being on here. My girl Nicole is the sort of girl I go for. Apart from her astounding natural beauty, she has all the curves in the right place. I also love Gina...IMO, she has pretty much the best overall body to ever grace RLC...but my other favourites are definitely different in body type...much slimmer. There's Angel, Karol and now Monica...But it's probably fair to say I just like them all....:heart:

you like them all, maybe if they are open-legged without underwear, better

• Upvote 1

On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 7:28 AM, vortios said:

You misunderstood the translation, perhaps, it was not appropriate. Actually, what I was saying is that there was a difference between a Esvastica, and the Indian origin of the symbol that looked like a Esvastica. But I do not think that man, had any idea of what the Indian symbol means, nor the esvastica.

I just thought that with the history that Nazis killed more Russians than other country in history if you are a Russian you dont put a swastika on your chest thinking its some ancient  art I don't buy that for one second plus his hair cut and that tattoo just screams skinhead ,so he is going out with jasmin he cant be a skinhead hey  maybe she is the quite type that's into the bad boy image god knows something about him turns her on and it sure as hell is not looks or money if he had money his girlfriend would not be here three times

4 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Not as long as My Belle:heart:'s not that it matters.

Obviously I have watched a lot from The Goddess and I think that 15-18 minutes is probably the ideal time. Longer and it gets exhausting. :dodgy:

I would agree normally,until i remember watching Monica that first night she used the vibes and was uncovered and free,i could have watched that for a long time.:cool::heart: tenor.gif

6 hours ago, Sergio said:

you like them all, maybe if they are open-legged without underwear, better

Strange isn't it. We could look at open wide pussy shots by some of the girls for hours now on here, but it stuff like this that a really enjoy more as a voyeur...But I'm well aware, everyone to their own...:biggrin:

If you read my post (above) a little earlier in the night you'd realise that isn't the case...I was referring to Monica in her little red negligee...::)

5 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

Simplemente pensé que con la historia de que los nazis mataron a más rusos que otros países de la historia si eres ruso, no te pones una esvástica en el pecho pensando que es un arte antiguo, no me compro eso por un segundo más su corte de pelo y eso tatuaje solo grita cabeza rapada, entonces él sale con jazmín él no puede ser un cabeza rapada eh tal vez ella es del tipo que está en la imagen de chico malo dios sabe algo sobre él la excita y seguro como el infierno no se ve ni dinero si tenía dinero, su novia no estaría aquí tres veces

You would be surprised, the number of people, men and women, in strange places or of nationalities, for me strange, that are NAZIs. For example, Russians, Englishmen, Swedes, who identify with that ideology. What I am not so sure of, is that it really meant that ideology, and not only, the racial supremacist.
I could never be Nazi, because they believed in vegetarian life, and I love meat. They did not drink alcohol, while I like to drink my beers or my rum, or wisky ...
Not to mention other things ... I do not hate Jews, nor gypsies, nor Catholics, nor anyone because they are different ... LOL

• Like 1