Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Considering she literally hasn't been here even 2 full days yet I would say wait.

6 minutes ago, meran said:

Just got online ...
Can anyone tell me if Jasmine done anything other than sitting on sofa or laying on her ass whole day ? 
Just being optimistic if she has shown any sign of change,

• Like 1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Considering she literally hasn't been here even 2 full days yet I would say wait.

LOL....that's the problem.  People that know she has been here before don't want to waste a month of pretend shyness that these girls put on!  Myself personally, I agree with them!!

6 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

we waited her previous visits. I guess its going to be a wait again until her 4rth return and then 5th

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, meran said:

we waited her previous visits. I guess its going to be a wait again until her 4rth return and then 5th

Well here's an idea,,,Don't wait,,,watch someone else or another Apt ::) That way waiting on her will no longer be a problem.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If you are trying to tick me off in order to get me to bite so that you can ban me for another 30 days, it's not going to happen!!  Have a nice day

next time it's for lifetime :biggrin:

• Like 3