Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

4 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Belle appears to be an outsider with the group.

Seriously ... she's just doing stuff on her own. Naked massage with Neia and bath with Bea in the last 2 days. She can be a little obsessed with selfies at parties. I have seen this before.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I said so earlier today so I'm happy at the moment. This bonding may lead to further adventure in the future.

Hold on the that throught :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

WAY, Way in the future.............when a new crop of girls arrive !

Slider you can do better than that. you have to believe that it will happen. Then it will happen when you are not watching and only when you are not watching.:dodgy::cool::biggrin:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

Slider you can do better than that. you have to believe that it will happen. Then it will happen when you are not watching and only when you are not watching.:dodgy::cool::biggrin:

Damn so true :biggrin:

23 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm kinda liking the fact that all 7 are just chilling together right now

Vortios, this is what I said and it was lost in translation. I'd love a 7 girl lesbian extravaganza, like everyone else, but I just think it'[s nice that all 7 are getting along just fine...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Vortios, this is what I said and it was lost in translation. I'd love a 7 girl lesbian extravaganza, like everyone else, but I just think it'[s nice that all 7 are getting along just fine...:biggrin:

Belle isn't mixing in which is a worry

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Vortios, esto es lo que he dicho y se perdió en la traducción. Me encantaría un espectáculo lésbico 7 chica, como todos los demás, pero yo creo que "[s agradable que los 7 están recibiendo lo largo de bien ...:biggrin:

Certainly, it is nice to read that the girls are at home, and more if they are together, and not everyone in their room without any contact between them (that gives the impression that it is a very cold house).
But maybe, I would like it, if you could write something nice of some kind of entertainment for you, although I'm still in my own, watching the Bad Boys movie ... if I do not read them more, have a good night.

24 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I said so earlier today so I'm happy at the moment. This bonding may lead to further adventure in the future.

7 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I'll be happy for just one twin :biggrin: to do something

Gosh these 2 are trying to steal my identity :dodgy::wink:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, vortios said:

Certainly, it is nice to read that the girls are at home, and more if they are together, and not everyone in their room without any contact between them (that gives the impression that it is a very cold house).
But maybe, I would like it, if you could write something nice of some kind of entertainment for you, although I'm still in my own, watching the Bad Boys movie ... if I do not read them more, have a good night.

Enjoy your movie, does appear it's going to be a "Bad Girls movie" here

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

I don't think I'll be writing anything exciting tonight...It'll be a quiet one...Maybe tomorrow...Russian Christmas Day...:biggrin:

• Like 1