Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Me too...:heart:

I will watch monica more before I say any thing about her    now sofie  sorry I watched her only when she was on her last stay and it is looking lo be going the same way this time around sorry  and naga you know just what I'm talking about

23 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

As much as I am totally infatuated with Joyful Joyous Juicy Jasmin, I have solution to her boyfriend problem. Go home to him and make things right, as you are completely preoccupied with him and talking to him on the phone, or constantly texting him.

I hoped that when you hooked up with Ravishing Rosie, and Bodacious Belle, that it would get better and you would have some fun with your friends, but so far all you do is wait to hear from your boyfriend. 

Why would come back to Barcelona if you really didn't want to in the first place, this is not good for you or us the voyeur's.

:huh::heart::heart::angel: 

But all the girls are on their phones all the time not just her, and im still not sure if that is her bf texting her all the time, and why would she be away from him for such a long time, makes no sense.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Someone tell all these ladies to go skinny dipping in the pool together:biggrin:

Polar Bear skinny dipping

Barcelona, Spain
Tuesday 12:00 AM
Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
°F | °C
Precipitation: 56%
Humidity: 64%
Wind: 21 mph
Temperature
Precipitation
Wind

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

The one Jas did the other week was even better, best i've seen

Yes and no only thing I like Jes I think was her first time she did that was Exiting I didn't believe my eyes what I saw 

• Upvote 1