Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

I think My Belle:heart:'s body clock may be a bit out of whack. I think Rosie is so tired that only her hand has really been awake.

However the girls enjoyed their big night out. This is what they should be doing occasionally.

Who knows if Avi is just going on a trip like Belle did?

2 hours ago, johnny1990 said:

If anyone know jas real name, i would like to get a pm with it.
sorry for the wierd request :)

I dont have her name but tried to send you a pm but it said you cant receive any messages, did you turn it off or maybe your inbox is full?

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I dont have her name but tried to send you a pm but it said you cant receive any messages, did you turn it off or maybe your inbox is full?

No idea m8, i have recieved messages from people the past days.

12 hours ago, moos54 said:

and every times you are wrong, so maybe  it may be time to change the disc because yours starts to be well used :dodgy:

I do not need you to show me how to do it, since you are the global moderator, ignore me, thank you

7 hours ago, CrazyDude said:

Older guys may correct me, but Nora used to be a DJ at a club. She will know all the places to go. We have seen posters of Nora at a club spinning her songs. Having been to many parts of Spain I can vouch for clubs staying open until 4 or 5 am. Then some head to the beaches to dance and party.

on the beach in February? certainly

27 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I think My Belle:heart:'s body clock may be a bit out of whack. I think Rosie is so tired that only her hand has really been awake.

However the girls enjoyed their big night out. This is what they should be doing occasionally.

Who knows if Avi is just going on a trip like Belle did?

I hope its a short trip for avi but it looked like she packed a lot for a short trip