Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

2 minutes ago, martyen said:

if I can afford an opinion, AVI is on his last shower Kaley you will have the opportunity to look at it is often the same, but any of his tastes I do not judge

I already have both in the shower, but Kayle almost always bate naked after a shower, see for yourself now.

il y a 7 minutes, legrandrobert a dit :

J'ai déjà à la fois dans la douche, mais Kayle presque toujours bate nu après une douche, voir pour vous-même maintenant.

yes I know at first I looked but now I find her bates too stereotyped, again I do not judge especially that she is the only girl in this apartment openly bate

• Like 1

1 minute ago, martyen said:

I am really a weak man, it is enough that Sofie puts on her tight dress without panties so that I forget my deception.Sofie is back in my top 5 ....:confused:...:heart:

Since there are 8 girls in Barca--I guess 5th out of 8 isn't too bad :dodgy::biggrin:

• Like 1

I have a scoop I'm doing an investigation and I know who Naomi is ................. Naomi is the maid. She knows the apartments, the location of the cameras, she knows the girls, that's why not UM ......:angel:

• Like 1