Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 hour ago, legrandrobert said:

Maybe one day when her sister is not around she'll surprise us with a full bate untill then we can just hope and wait..................................::):rolleyes::heart::biggrin:

She's had plenty of opportunities in the past so I think not legrand...sadly...:sad:

31 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

My opinion garnered from watching RLC for years, is that Nora was very influential in the early days, but perhaps is now merely a consultant, a recruiter, or just an old acquaintence of the girls from her earlier days in modeling. That's just a theory. RLC is a bit of a large corporation now, and I doubt that any one person controls it.

I'll go with that theory Foamy....:smile:

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

My opinion garnered from watching RLC for years, is that Nora was very influential in the early days, but perhaps is now merely a consultant, a recruiter, or just an old acquaintence of the girls from her earlier days in modeling. That's just a theory. RLC is a bit of a large corporation now, and I doubt that any one person controls it.

In a corporation, I think the CEO is in charge and controls it------the Chief Entertainment Officer :dodgy:  -so it could be Nora :dodgy:   kidding