Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I had to give her a good spanking for that and now she's taken them off again and is in the shower...:biggrin:

You know how much I love spanking :biggrin: but I can't understand those who want to get spanked.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

She did escape me then. I don't know if the light is still off. I am guessing it probably is but I cannot complain about anything else. I still can't get used to this Belle who doesn't spend all night out leaving me to imagine and sometimes worry what she is up to. I just hope she's really enjoying yourself as well as giving me and others immense pleasure. My Belle is the TOPS.

The way Belle was dancing in the bathroom makes me believe she is enjoying herself.:biggrin:

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I was watching both Snake...But the light in her room was poor...I'm not even gonna comment on this gilf btw...So when and where  are they installing the 1st glory hole...:biggrin:

The lighting in that room is a big problem until the summer. It's only really works with the light on at night which is a great pity. Bell did manage to make it work on her two big days but it was those night time dances when she should bent over on the bed which was just so epic. Total perfection by My Belle:heart:

11 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Would love a camera pointing down at an angle right as she was sitting like that.:heart:

And now  My Beautiful Brilliant Super Sexy Golden WonderBelle:heart: is pointing everything at the wall denying us a view and even more torturously putting a leg in the air such a nice wide splendid view but no one can see it's sad lol

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

And now  My Beautiful Brilliant Super Sexy Golden WonderBelle:heart: is pointing everything at the wall denying us a view and even more torturously putting a leg in the air such a nice wide splendid view but no one can see it's sad lol

Teasing us BB:biggrin:

14 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Just looking at Avi in the shower - the poor girl is skin and bones, that can’t be a healthy condition? Mind you, she does have delightful butterfly wings 🦋 😍

she is trying--she was eating McDonalds yesterday :biggrin:

And actually Anabelle and her have about the same body type---but no one seems to comment about her weight. 

But if she were to get more daring like Belle and the twins, I am sure you all would probably forget about anything else ::)

14 minutes ago, happyone said:

she is trying--she was eating McDonalds yesterday :biggrin:

And actually Anabelle and her have about the same body type---but no one seems to comment about her weight. 

But if she were to get more daring like Belle and the twins, I am sure you all would probably forget about anything else ::)

You don't read RLCF then, we have had quite a bit of concern about Anabel's weight, exspecially after she started having other health issues too.

• Like 1