Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

maybe Nora is not responsible for RLC, but it certainly helps RLC to coordinate the girls, after she moved from the apartments always changes something, and B4 definitely needs a person to tell the girls what to do, except Belle, she knows abundantly what to do to entertain

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Sergio said:

maybe Nora is not responsible for RLC, but it certainly helps RLC to coordinate the girls, after she moved from the apartments always changes something, and B4 definitely needs a person to tell the girls what to do, except Belle, she knows abundantly what to do to entertain

now this is the first time in a long time that you have posted a comment worthy of respect IMHO --well done :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, happyone said:

Creo que "atacar" o criticar a un inquilino por su comportamiento, falta de participación, etc. es una cosa, pero cuando se trata de "atacar" o comentar negativamente

en el cuerpo de una persona es otra y no se debe hacer ---- A nadie le gusta que se burlen de él o que se hagan comentarios sobre su aspecto, especialmente las mujeres en mi humilde opinión

Certainly, in that you, you are absolutely right, even let me tell you, that I would not agree either, if someone is attacked for their physical appearance or making fun of him or her.
But I would lie, if I said that in front of me, people, usually behave, in that aspect very well.

The criticisms that I have witnessed, and I have also done publicly, about the girls, has always been due to their behavior when trying to dodge the cameras, whether on balconies, rooms without cameras or spaces without visual coverage.

Another question is whether I liked a show or not, that already enters the territory of the tastes, that each one has its own, and it is difficult for all of us to like the same.
As the long dinners, for later, the after-dinner, to be very cold. There are people who spend 4 or 5 hours, and they are satisfied ... to me, when that happened to me, my face was stunned, I could feel it by the mile.

17 minutes ago, happyone said:

I believe that ':attacking" or criticizing a tenant for their behavior, lack of participation, etc is one thing, but when it comes to "attacking" or negatively commenting

on a persons body is another and should not be done----No one likes to be made fun of or comments made about how they look  ---especially women IMHO

I might have commented that some are not that attractive, but I always underline that it is only a matter of subjective taste. I agree that it is very unfair and unreasonable to judge by that. The comments on Anabel was in context to her "illness". I have never commented on Avi, however, I have earlier said that both Anabel and Zoya looked unhealthy skinny, but that was always more concern than critique. I defended Vasilisa and Regina, when people called them ugly. When I've said said I think Belle is fake, I mean her behaviour, posing for the cameras. On the behaviour/lack of action, I am very tolerant of complaining, and very free speaking myself.

• Like 1

If Nora really is in charge, I hope she asks the girls to "step it up".  This large apartment, with all these girls, can't just be a "dancing" apartment.  

Someone has to have a boyfriend,  girlfriend,  or someone to play with.  

This apartment could become extremely boring rather quickly.  Just my opinion. :cool:

9 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I might have commented that some are not that attractive, but I always underline that it is only a matter of subjective taste. I agree that it is very unfair and unreasonable to judge by that. The comments on Anabel was in context to her "illness". I have never commented on Avi, however, I have earlier said that both Anabel and Zoya looked unhealthy skinny, but that was always more concern than critique. I defended Vasilisa and Regina, when people called them ugly. When I've said said I think Belle is fake, I mean her behaviour, posing for the cameras. On the behaviour/lack of action, I am very tolerant of complaining, and very free speaking myself.

i want you to understand that just because I quoted you and commented on what you said, I was merely carrying on a discussion and not

referring to you personally. This comment above, makes it sound like you are defending your previous comments in this forum.