Mary & George

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Sorry violence it's violence,agree this case was scarier,but to me it's as bad what dean did..kicking an woman in head etc as what this dude did.If dean and candy deserved another change totaly think at least she should have one also.

I agree violence should never be condoned but this guy was different from Dean because he was absolutely vicious and you could tell from her reaction that it wasn't the first time he had beaten her!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jjkopite said:

Jeka obviously didn't check this guy out. Hope VH hit Jeka with a big fine. Too much violence on this site at the moment!

Take of the power of managers,make VHTV in charge of finding the houses and residents.Already 25houses things obvious are going if rails more and more,managers become pure greedy,quality delivery doesn't matter...matter $$$.

Just now, jjkopite said:

I agree violence should never be condoned but this guy was different from Dean because he was absolutely vicious and you could tell from her reaction that it wasn't the first time he had beaten her!

To me both should be punished.But agree that obvious this wasn't the first time he hit her,she was scared,poor girl.

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry I think we have to distinguish here. What Dean did was bad. But speaking of me I did not have the fear he will come and hit her over and over again. Both acts of violence were done after her doing sth. too.

Here the situation is different. He starts beating her up and it looks he is hardly able to stop it. So yes agree both violence are bad but this case for me was far worse.

Hopeful when Dean hit her for the third time(that have little doubts that will happen)he will have the correct punishment.Agree regard this dude.

6 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Agree... but candy reaction also means that it wasn't the first time (and i'm not talking after the kick in the face)

Am not surprised as it nearly kicked off last night when he started to raise his fists to her and then later pushing her back onto the sofa quite hard Its a shame as Mary seemed a lovely woman but she was obviously very wary of him from the off however the sex was very good while it lasted lol. I hope she comes back.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

But I think they deserve an second chance,most had one they should have also,but only if the dude gets things straight,drink a lot less and respect her.

I think he should get kicked out. She can stay of course when she wants.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

But I think they deserve an second chance,most had one they should have also,but only if the dude gets things straight,drink a lot less and respect her.

You could tell from her response and reaction that the violence was a pattern of behaviour in this relationship and is unlikely to change while they are together. Domestic abusers abuse!

I think they put the house out of list because an secure measure,if not mistaken they did something similar some time ago when something of the type hapenned,hopeful Jeka and VH will talk to the couple and thinks can be resolved,house was starting to be better and would be bad to loose it.Of course if things repeated then byebye.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

yes you are right let us give a chance to kill her . if you want to watch the violence you have many chances what are you doing here