Mary & George

1 minute ago, waldi said:

sorry guys, I'm very busy and at the moment have no time to watch vh and read comments. Can someone explain in few simple words what happened ?

Douchebag hit her like crazy. First in the bathroom so her head hit the wall and later literally beat her up on the sofa. Ugly stuff...

• Like 1

the managers need to search better their tenants... so i guess its a manager's responsibility what happen to tenants--- 

Edit: another Jeka's fail  @Jeka&co how do you search people? i know it's not simple to understand people but continuing failures are not good

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Douchebag hit her like crazy. First in the bathroom so her head hit the wall and later literally beat her up on the sofa. Ugly stuff...

what a fucking idiot :angry:, but we couldn't expect anything good. He was drunk from day one :angry: thanks for info

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

the managers need to search better their tenants... so i guess its a manager's responsibility what happen to tenants--- 

Edit: another Jeka's fail  @Jeka&co how do you search people? i know it's not simple to understand people but continuing failures are not good

It seems like quantity over quality is the problem here. So they end up with too many alcoholics who see an easy way to get booze and drugs and party all day. Some of them the worst is they can't get a hard dick, and other, like I'm so glad I didn't see it, get nasty and violent. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ugh, I'm so glad I didn't see it, makes me sick to my stomach

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

It seems like quantity over quality is the problem here. So they end up with too many alcoholics who see an easy way to get booze and drugs and party all day. Some of them the worst is they can't get a hard dick, and other, like I'm so glad I didn't see it, get nasty and violent. 

I am really glad we have places like Lexy & Pete, Ary & George and Ella & Isaac for example. There is no violence just nice hot sexy people :biggrin:

• Like 2