Polly & Ray Part #1

3 hours ago, letsdothis said:

gunshot-1632387_1280.png.751fa329be8757eb792c6dcdb197cb50.png
Just kidding, kacak. I'm sure there must be one or two others. :biggrin:

ı think  that you can only count to two.

8 hours ago, Houlii said:

I don't see prostitute.. I see a girl that entered into a serious game with her BF having to do with his making her do what he wants, have what he wants her to have,  including fucking anyone he sends over or him bringing over girls, kicking her out of her bed and fucking them with her there.. Control freak.. she is playing along.. just hope no one hurts her.. In the mean time they make money with VH for activity.. nite you all

They really need money. Let's just say so. No compulsion. She is motivated - stronger than the guy. In a short time - she will be even more active I think (she is little sick).

Those black guys are students of one of the universities. In the big cities of Siberia - a lot of foreign students.

Part is sent to various government programs African/Arab/Central Asian countries - send students to study in Russia engineering professions, doctors, physicists, geologists, etc. Some foreign students themselves come (contract) - simply because in Moscow/St. Petersburg study and living costs more.

For example

IMG_2417.jpg

592826b3ec10e.jpg

33333_d_850.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

It's called irony...using irony to be humorous. Of course, there are more
than two. That's why it's funny. I wasn't trying to be serious. :biggrin:

ı was joking .ı understood very  well you. even my dog can count to 23. of course you know how to count. ı am sorry.

51 minutes ago, groomy said:

They really need money. Let's just say so. No compulsion. She is motivated - stronger than the guy. In a short time - she will be even more active I think (she is little sick).

Those black guys are students of one of the universities. In the big cities of Siberia - a lot of foreign students.

Part is sent to various government programs African/Arab/Central Asian countries - send students to study in Russia engineering professions, doctors, physicists, geologists, etc. Some foreign students themselves come (contract) - simply because in Moscow/St. Petersburg study and living costs more.

For example

IMG_2417.jpg

592826b3ec10e.jpg

33333_d_850.jpg

So basically she does not get money from students? Shes just horny and wants good views right?

Hope the accusations about prostitution now finally stops here.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

So basically she does not get money from students? Shes just horny and wants good views right?

Hope the accusations about prostitution now finally stops here.

When Ray comes with a girl, you don't read comment saying the girl paid him. But when Polly brings a guy........well, she's a prostitute. It's weird. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, pahman said:

When Ray comes with a girl, you don't read comment saying the girl paid him. But when Polly brings a guy........well, she's a prostitute. It's weird. 

hahaha right.. because they want be her customers .... :biggrin: