Polly & Ray Part #1

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I actually like the red lights. I have no problems with them. It's the cameras that are shitty.

I don't think that participants can afford really good quality cams, so it's vital to keep the proper lights on, otherwise we won't see a lot. This kind of cams can't cope with this illumination

• Like 2

About lighting.

Honestly - I understand both and participants and subscribers.

Participants - create a certain atmosphere. Parties, romantic or other theme. They are not professional actors. And more important atmosphere with the guests. Sometimes it's a choice between nothingness or action. Guest can be simply uncomfortable in a bright light - and nothing will happen. Either the right atmosphere (light, music, alcohol, talk) - she/he/they feels comfortable and will be hot action (maybe already with good light or Night vision).

Subscribers want to see a hot party in the best possible quality with professional lighting.

10 minutes ago, HarveyB said:

FAIL - the mighty Ray has struck out.

10 minutes ago, waldi said:

bdsm game over

Well never be 100% effective. It's better than Bree and Drew, for example - where no one even tries. There are attempts every day. Ray with new girls. Polly with the new boys.:angel:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, groomy said:

Well never be 100% effective. It's better than Bree and Drew, for example - where no one even tries. There are attempts every day. Ray with new girls. Polly with the new boys.:angel:

But it is so satisfying to see the arrogant ass go down in flames.

And Matt/Curly tries, its just late at night when his prospective partner is asleep - maybe Ray should try that technique. :angel:

• Like 2